Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oral Presentations

Going into the oral presentations, I was certainly very nervous. I haven't spoke, by myself, in front of the class in a long time. Public speaking makes most people nervous, especially me. I was worried that my point would not clearly come across, and that I would forget what to say. When I actually got up in front of everyone, it really wasn't as bad as I expected. I thought my flow was pretty good and I made my points clear. Im not sure how I was on time, but I believe I was close. I know a clear mistake I made was saying "um" and "ugh" a lot. I tried to not do it, but it is a habit. In the end, I'm glad I got through my presentation with no problems. I am joyed that I got it out of the way when I did; and I am looking forward to Wednesday's presentations.

No comments: