Monday, December 1, 2008

My Experience

The W131 English Class has defineitly been my favorite college class of the semester. It is the only class that allows me to be creative and express myself. I have progressed a lot throughout the semester. At first, I didn't talk much or particpate in class. Now, I feel like I am more comfortable with my surroundings. The class has changed a lot as well. Several people didn't make it through the semester but I guess that happens in just about every class. Everyone in the class had their own creative thinking, which made the class very interesting. I enjoyed meeting some new people in class, and even made a few new friends. There are still some people in their that I could care less for, but I will not give any names. Overall, 131 was a great experience for me that opened my eyes to a new creative relm. I enjoyed the company of most of the people and thought it was a wonderful class. What a damn shame that it has to end though!!!!

1 comment:

Ms. Brown said...

:) The subjective nature of writing often allows (even requires) that essays (even researched ones) have an element of creativity. Good idea remaining mum on your antipathy.