Sunday, December 7, 2008

Everyones A Critic

I believe everyone that gave their presentations last week did a great job. I was very impressed with how well knowledged some people were on their topics. Leah and Joey, I thought, had great information and presented good as well, although Joey never did really look up. I was also impressed with Josh's power point. It was well organized and it provided nice visuals. The other presentations were good as well. I learned new stuff and my opinion swayed a little bit after hearing people tell their side. I know I was against animal testing originally, but my opinion changed after hearing Joey talk. A lot of people don't realize that we have to test animals to protect ourselves. It really put that topic in prespective for me.

1 comment:

Ms. Brown said...

Interesting reflections. I wonder what details specifically caught your attention...