Monday, October 20, 2008

Topics Topics Topics

After careful research, I've narrowed my research paper down to a few topics. They are online dating, plastic surgery, and dreams. I belive these are 3 very interesting and debateable topics.
I decided on theses topics because they interest me, and I would like to learn more about them.
Iv'e looked up information on dreams and online dating. I've learned some interesting facts, which also makes it harder to decide which topics I want to chose.
I defintely want to research more on these topics, and I think it would be very interesting to conduct a survey. I believe that would be a fun yet informative way to conduct field research. Now all i have to do is decide which topics I want to chose!

1 comment:

Ms. Brown said...

"Dreams" and "plastic surgery" are rather broad topics, so be sure you narrow them significantly as you continue to research so that your report does not turn out like an encyclopedia entry. With any of the 3 topics, be sure you leave room for turning it into an "argument." And have fun with the primary research--they're all interesting topics!